Manager Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Metaline Industries Pvt Ltd Lahore
Metaline Industries Pvt Ltd Lahore urgently required following position for Manager Supply Chain. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Supply Chain Jobs Vacancy in Metaline Industries Pvt Ltd Lahore Jobs Details:
1. Monitor the Purchasing and inventory of raw materials, stores & spares, selection of vendors, and distribution of finished goods.
2. Monitor & Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
3. Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
4. Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities
5. Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, to provide performance feedback, or to discuss production forecasts or changes
6. Implement new or improved supply chain processes
7. Evaluates past performance data to forecast needs and production scheduling
8. Develops strategic plans to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
9. Creates functional strategies and specific objectives for the supply chain department and develops budgets/policies/procedures to support the functional infrastructure
10. Collaborate with other departments, such as procurement, engineering, and quality assurance, to identify or qualify new suppliers
11. Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers
12. Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success
13. Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows
14. Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials and finished products
15. Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials
16. Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products
17. Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality
18. Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service
19. Participate in the coordination of engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure orderly and timely transitions in material or production flow
20. Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving
21. Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance
22. Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies
23. Conduct or oversee the conduct of life cycle analyses to determine the environmental impacts of products, processes, or systems
24. Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
25. Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory
26. Identify opportunities to reuse or recycle materials to minimize consumption of new materials, minimize waste, or to convert wastes to by-products
27. Conduct market research to identify pricing trends
28. Examine and test existing contracts and then perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
29. Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
30. Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.