Supply Chain Packing Manager Foods Amena Location Free Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Lahore
- Supply Chain Packing Manager Foods Amena Location Free
- Lahore PPB
- 22 Jul, 2018 30+ days ago
Pepsico Lahore urgently required following position for Supply Chain Packing Manager Foods Amena Location Free. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Supply Chain Packing Manager Foods Amena Location Free Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Lahore Jobs Details:
At PepsiCo Asia, Middle East and North Africa, people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
Please Note: This is a Location Flexible role with AMENA. The incumbent selected for the role will continue to be based out of their current location.
Based out of one of our offices for Asia, Middle East and North Africa, the role requires taking Ownership and management of technical and equipment expertise in Foods Packaging area and supporting AMENA’s growth agenda by leading the commissioning and sign off of new Foods Packaging equipment. Devise and implement programs to deliver technical capabilities to field teams and to provide leadership to derive and maintain standards for equipment and technical competence for field operations (e.g., Operator Trainings, Line Audits and Standard Operating Procedures). Investigate, coordinate and implement new best practices and productivity initiatives for field operations. Ensure that technical rigor and robust evaluation are complete for effective field ready initiatives. Provide technical and functional leadership to identify performance plans for the Sector against KPI opportunities, including cost, quality, safety and people capability areas. Lead cross-functional teams including Sector Foods Packaging Technical Network. Lead Foods Packaging capability development agenda (e.g., RET’s, Specialists and SET’s).
Key accountabilities for the role include:
- Core accountability: Improve AMENA Sector Foods sites Packaging performance across our geographical area spanning Asia, Middle East and North Africa. Establish tactical plans to improve performance in cost, quality and capability areas.
- Optimize Foods Packaging operations by leading site visits and performance audits, identifying gaps and recommending solutions.
- Lead the commissioning of new Foods Packaging equipment; pilot and roll-out projects.
- Own and lead the IPS program in Foods Packaging area.
- Build Foods Packaging technical training programs; prepare and own the training documentation.
- Develop and co-ordinate capability building agenda for Foods Packaging; identify / develop / coach / certify / lead AMENA Sector technical resources (SET’s, Specialists, RET’s).
- Provide support to field operations teams on technical issues and troubleshooting.
- Lead Sector ‘Do Better’ productivity agenda and projects for Foods Packaging area.
- Develop and deploy new best practices for Foods Packaging area.
- Take active role in Sector deep dive program and lead preparation & execution of Foods Packaging portion.
- Support the approval of all new Foods Packaging equipment; provide input and support for new equipment development.
- Coordinate with engineering teams on modifications / upgrades of standard Foods Packaging equipment.
- Liaise with other Sector and Global resources; actively participate in Foods Packaging global councils.
- Support sustainability programs in Foods Packaging area.
- Support relevant quality programs in Foods Packaging area.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Models PepsiCo values.
- Technical degree in Engineering (Chemical, Process, Mechanical, Electrical preferred).
- In-depth technical knowledge of Packaging equipment and technologies; highly respected by technical community and regarded as the “go-to” person.
- Significant experience of front line operations (5 years minimum), frontline management experience preferred.
- Trained and certified in Packaging operations; SET / Specialist / RET certifications preferred.
- Advanced Facilitator certification preferred.
- Knowledge in operation and maintenance of Packaging equipment.
- Solid understanding and knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), reporting and performance management systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; fluent English is a must.
- Can speak / present to large groups of people.
- Has demonstrated ability to influence up, down and laterally within the organization.
- Recognized as a leader of people.
- Results oriented.
- Is able to travel as required (~ 40%).
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular