Senior Manager Maintenance Transport Armed Vehicles Jobs Vacancy in Company
- Senior Manager Maintenance Transport Armed Vehicles
- 17 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Company urgently required following position for Senior Manager Maintenance Transport Armed Vehicles. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Maintenance Transport Armed Vehicles Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
- Plan and supervise the consignments from start to end.
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Track the consignments using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinate with the officers for the proper functioning of the vehicles
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Ensure the documents of the consignments are properly filed
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Research and suggest cost-effective consignment/transport methods
- Conduct regular safety audits on equipment
- Organize training sessions for employees.
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Ensure compliance with company policies and transport legislation
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations