Pharma Associate Diabetes Peshawar Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Karachi
Sanofi Karachi urgently required following position for Pharma Associate Diabetes Peshawar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharma Associate Diabetes Peshawar Jobs Vacancy in Sanofi Karachi Jobs Details:
Within the framework of the Sanofi global business strategy, to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company by achieving sales, profit and market share objectives for Sanofi products in the assigned territory.
- Effective Product detailing following Sales Certification Model to target doctors.
- Achievement of agreed Sales Targets within time frame.
- Implementation of Marketing Strategies.
- Conduct effective marketing activities for e.g. Round Table Discussion (RTDs), Local Speaker Program (LSPs), Scientific Product Presentation (SPP), etc.
- Having good contacts with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
- New Customer identification and development.
- Ensure Physician targeting (potential analysis) on regular basis by updating contact list.
- Implementation of eTMS effectively and monitor SFPIs as per Objectives.
- Foster and implément the Sanofi values by example
Requirements & Qualifications
Graduate [Preferably B.Sc (Pre Medical) or Pharmacy]
Terms of employment
- Permanent Position
- Flexible working hours
What makes this position unique?
Energetic working with market led products. Flexible working hours, job related travelling, opportunity to actively participate and enhance corporate image in local scientific events / conferences by medical associations.
Benefits of working in this role
- In house training & development sessions
- Well defined Career Path
- Lucrative Incentive policy
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.