Senior Wordpress Developer Theme Customizer Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Senior Wordpress Developer Theme Customizer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Wordpress Developer Theme Customizer Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
- We are looking for Senior Wordpress developer for Lahore office. We have clients from a different part of the world, Candidate will work on clients projects and on our Products as well.
- We are in search of WordPress Developers and designers with extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using themes and plugins with best practices and standards.
- This is a full-time position and we are ready to pay based on your experience and performance.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with a positive attitude, dedication, and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure. We need developers who are able to think fast and work quickly and efficiently.
- Experience and a good understanding of Wordpress architecture and structure
- Expert at developing Wordpress websites with great design and focus on UI/UX
- Troubleshooting WordPress websites issues and able to perform maintenance on existing WordPress Website.
- Must be proficient with Woo Commerce and its add-ons and an eye for pixel perfect development work.
- Analyze business requirements and advise on best way to implement in WordPress
- Work independently without direct supervision and team player at the same time.
- This is NOT an entry level position and the developers should have a very good understanding of WordPress with professional WordPress development experience and complete command over development.
- Candidate must be able to play with forms, User Management System, Learning Management System etc. You must be fully equipped with multiple ideas and devise solutions based on client's requirements.