Intern Jobs Vacancy in Jazz Telecom Islamabad
Jazz Telecom Islamabad urgently required following position for Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Jobs Vacancy in Jazz Telecom Islamabad Jobs Details:
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our Team and You
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 55 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What’s in it for you?
Functional Project- Work with Supply Chain Team to reconcile the fixed assets between warehouse & financials. Matching & Tracking of asset ID’s for accurate assets accounting & disposal process.
Skills Based Training- Expand your capability and capacity to improve your skill set
Professional Development- You will get hands on experience about Supply Chain Logistics & Warehousing.
Mentorship- Be matched with a Jazz professional to guide you through your summer experience
Fun- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers
Your JAZZ EXPERIENCE:
- Plan, develop, and execute the project that you are assigned
- Prepare and present reports
- Attend team meetings
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas for the project
- Thorough market research
- Meet group of diversified professionals during your internship tenure which will allow you to build relationships
- Bachelors and Masters Students. (Graduating ACCA, CA & MBA-SCM students who are 6-months to 1 year away from their graduation are encouraged to apply).
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Interested in learning about end to end Supply Chain
- Very task-oriented.