Front Desk Officer Jobs Vacancy in Islamabad Diagnostic Centre Pvt Ltd Islamabad
Islamabad Diagnostic Centre Pvt Ltd Islamabad urgently required following position for Front Desk Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Officer Jobs Vacancy in Islamabad Diagnostic Centre Pvt Ltd Islamabad Jobs Details:
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all duties at the desk. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Greet patients
- Register patients according to established protocols
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Move patients through appointments as scheduled
- Answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- Schedule patient appointment
Applicant with same industry Experience are encouraged to apply.Skills communication skill, • information collection and management, • Planning and organizing Job Details Industry: Healthcare/Hospital/Medical Functional Area: Administration Total Positions: 2 Posts Job Shift: First Shift (Day) Job Type: Full Time/Permanent Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan Gender: No Preference Minimum Education: Bachelors Career Level: Experienced Professional Minimum Experience: 1 Year Apply Before: Feb 27, 2018 Posting Date: Jan 29, 2018