Procurement Assistant Jobs Vacancy in United States Educational Foundation Pakistan Islamabad
United States Educational Foundation Pakistan Islamabad urgently required following position for Procurement Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Procurement Assistant Jobs Vacancy in United States Educational Foundation Pakistan Islamabad Jobs Details:
- To assist in planning and perform work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, packing, labeling and maintaining all procurement made by USEFP.
- Assist in pre-qualification bid opening process.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects.
- Help in compiling and maintaining a qualified bidder list.
- Keep record of the incoming and out-going stock.
- Help in preparing and printing of Purchase Orders.
- Maintain records and initiate claims against vendors for short, incorrect and damaged supplies.
- Maintain procurement related records.
- Verify requisitions, solicit bids and ensure the policy implementation per procurement standards
- Assist to complete supporting documentation (Purchase Requisitions, Bids, Vendor Invoices, Goods Delivery Notes etc.) for payment process.
- Maintain record of advances made in connection with purchases.
- Maintain the necessary purchasing databases, vendor listings, and files and update them regularly.
- Maintain record and keep department up to date with the status of outstanding/past due orders.
- Help in searching for new sources of supply for goods and services.
- Maintain both printed and electronic records for audit purposes.
- Perform any other related tasks assigned by Supervisor and/or Management
- Honest, trust worthy, responsible and detail oriented.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in team setting, taking initiatives and performing multiple tasks.
- Computer literacy – proficient in use of MS office suite (Word, Excel, Power point), internet and Outlook
- Hands on experience of online procurement system
- Good knowledge of and business relationship with local vendors and suppliers
Functional Area: Procurement
Total Positions: 1 Post
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Department: Alumni Affairs
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 3 Years (At least 3 years of practical experience in the procurement of equipment, office supplies, furniture & fixture and services, preferably with an international organization.)
Apply Before: Jun 20, 2018
Posting Date: Jun 05, 2018