Healthcare Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Global Network Solutions Rawalpindi
Global Network Solutions Rawalpindi urgently required following position for Healthcare Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Healthcare Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Global Network Solutions Rawalpindi Jobs Details:
We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Healthcare Administration duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility runs efficiently and profitably.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Proven work experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, with a qualification in healthcare
Job Type: Part-time