Integrated Pest Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Agribusiness Support Fund Lahore
Agribusiness Support Fund Lahore urgently required following position for Integrated Pest Management Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Integrated Pest Management Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Agribusiness Support Fund Lahore Jobs Details:
Minimum 15 years of professional experience preferably in development projects in Punjab
1. AS core member of Value Chain Technical Assistance Team (VCTAT), the Integrated Pest Management Specialist will give his input in developing contents and curricula for training manual and modules for code of GAP.
2. In coordination Horticulture Specialist, the IPM Specialist will develop and conduct TOT programs for enhancing capacity of VCTAT field teams to deliver quality input in training & capacity building programs.
3. Provide continuous backstopping support to the field teams on IPM issues for timely redressal of problems.
4. Design specialized programs with regards to SPS compliance for export purposes.
5. The IPM Specialist along with Horticulture Specialist as a team will develop Quality Grade Standards for all horticulture value chains in the priority list of the Project.
6. The IPM Specialist in consultation and guidance of Value Chain Specialist and Marketing Specialist, develop and propose to the Project a comprehensive plan for adoption of these standards by relevant authorities.
7. To develop a comprehensive plan for voluntary adoption of these standards in domestic as well as export market by the traders and exporters.
8. The IPM Specialist and horticulture specialist as a team will develop protocols for processing & pack house facilities.
9. Undertake preliminary pest load assessment in priority value chains on sample basis for suggesting postharvest treatment in export consignments.
10. Any other related task or assignment assigned by the management.
Ph.D. (Plant Protection)