Assistant Manager Budgeting Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Techno Legal Consultants
Techno Legal Consultants urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Budgeting Reporting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Budgeting Reporting Jobs Vacancy in Techno Legal Consultants Jobs Details:
We are seeking applications for the position of Assistant Manager Budgeting & Reporting. Interested candidates meeting the following criteria are encouraged to apply online.
- Review and monitor the cost allocation process and ensure that related costs are allocated and charged to the correct budget head.
- Close co-ordination with departments to ensure timely incorporation of forecasts to overall budget.
- Monitoring of different heads of accounts to adhere the limits of budget.
- Variance analysis with appropriate reasoning for deviation.
- Financial analysis and monitoring of overall performance.
- Coordinate with and provide support to management in connection with reporting issues, accounting matters and other related operational activities.
- Ensure submission of statutory and management reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake relationship management with key counterparts and stakeholders both within and outside Bank.
- Preparation and monitoring various cash flows and forecasts.
- Review interbank accounts reconciliations and ensure all reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform any other task assigned by management
Qualification: Preferably ACCA, CA INTER, Minimum MBA/M.Com in and/or Finance
Experience: Should have three-year post qualification.
Job Location: Bahawalpur