Assistant Teaching Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Icrc Peshawar Peshawar
Icrc Peshawar Peshawar urgently required following position for Assistant Teaching Nurse. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Teaching Nurse Jobs Vacancy in Icrc Peshawar Peshawar Jobs Details:
- Registered Nurse with a Master’s Degree desired (Public Health/Nursing/International Development/ Project Management).
- 04 years’ work experience in the field of Nursing.
- Teaching experience and Pedagogical competencies (Clinical Nurse Teacher/Preceptor).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Fluent in written and spoken Pashto.
- Very good Computer skills in data entry and analysis.
- Administrative and Quality Assurance experience will be an added value.
- Capable to take initiatives and work independently
- The Assistant Teaching Nurse should make linkages between three institutions e.g. Leading Reading Hospital (LRH), Khyber Medical Unit (KMU) and ICRC to make sure that the ICRC teaching program for nurses is coherent and meet the needs of the healthcare providers in FATA and KP.
- Identify and assess training needs for all grades of nurses in collaboration with the LRH Nursing Director and the nursing school of Khyber Medical University and other institutions where ICRC is working with.
- Train and guide the nursing staff to develop skills to manage, organize and develop efficient approach to promote evidence-based practice.
- Develop a training program for the nurses appointed in various hospitals of KP and FATA.
- Ensure documentation of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) context of the project.
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the nursing staff in planning, delivering, monitoring and evaluating in-service training programs, both theoretical and practical.
- Develop and maintain links with national nursing institutions where appropriate.
- Communicate effectively with the multidisciplinary team in order to promote efficient patient care.
- Develop and maintain adequate and updated training resources (library, teaching material, skills lab etc.)
- Contribute to the development of the plan of action based on the PFR, under supervision of the Teaching Nurse
- Produce a monthly, bi-annual and annual report and give recommendations regarding continuation of the Nurse Development Program of ICRC
Should you fulfill the above-mentioned requirements and be interested for this position, please submit your cover letter and complete application online through below links by latest by 11.02.2018
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted .