Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Cambridge Assessment Org Lahore
Cambridge Assessment Org Lahore urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Cambridge Assessment Org Lahore Jobs Details:
What it’s about
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, conscientious Office Administrator to join our team based in our office in Lahore.
Your purpose will be to ensure the smooth running of the Lahore office and to provide administrative support to regional colleagues and other regional Cambridge events.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure the smooth running of the local regional office
- Establish and maintain administrative records and systems
- To identify reliable local suppliers that offer value for money
- To establish and monitor service contracts for IT and other systems
- To manage and procure supplies of office and marketing materials for the local office
- To prepare data required for (monthly) reports, as requested by the Senior Manager Punjab
- To be responsible for basic book-keeping and accounts liaison with the Finance Department in Cambridge Assessment
- To work with colleagues in Cambridge to ensure bills and office invoices are settled in a timely manner
- To handle all matters relating to postal and courier services within the office
Supporting The Regional Team
- To work with Schools Development Teams in Lahore and Karachi with the planning, organisation and implementation of local events including conferences, forums, seminars, workshops, inspection visits and ceremonies
- To liaise with hotels, book venues and agree levels of service
- To assist regional staff to make travel arrangements, as required.
- To provide administrative support to the Regional Director and other members of the regional team as necessary.
- To act as a local event manager
- To provide customers with answers to their first level enquiries
- To provide schools with information about Cambridge products and services which will be of interest or benefit to them
- To keep an up to date database of all the Schools from Sindh, Baluchistan and Punjab.
What we’re looking for
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with internal and external partners
- Flexibility and problem solving skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, high level skills with databases and a working knowledge of file management and the internet
- Ability to push forward multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Positive attitude, ability to work well under pressure and use own initiative
- Requires some flexibility in hours in busy times
- Thoroughness with excellent attention to detail
- Working in a confidential manner
- Business English and Urdu language skills
- Previous experience of office administration
- Previous experience of communicating with customers and suppliers
- Previous experience of successful events
- Previous experience in an international and/or educational institution and/or examinations board would be an advantage.
Taking responsibility & positive attitude
- Responsible for self-development and effective delivery of role objectives
- Effective Team player
- Deliver excellent customer service and quality
- Adaptable/flexible and able to work under pressure
Who we are
Cambridge Assessment International Education prepares school students for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. We are part of Cambridge Assessment, a department of the University of Cambridge. Our international qualifications are recognised by the world’s best universities and employers, giving students a wide range of options in their education and career. As a not-for-profit organisation, we devote our resources to delivering high-quality educational programmes that can unlock learners’ potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader and be rewarded with valuable learning opportunities, a competitive salary and benefits.
We know that diversity of thinking, backgrounds and approaches leads to innovation and creates an atmosphere where everyone’s contribution is valued. As well as wanting to create diverse teams, we also value diversity in the way our people approach their work.
Work/life balance is important to us at Cambridge Assessment and we offer our colleagues a range of flexible working options according to the needs of the business and the individual, so please let us know of any flexible working requirements when applying and we can see how we can support you. The closing date for receipt of applications is 12/06/2018, interviews will be held on 20/06/2018.
In this spirit of transparency, if you’re successful at interview stage we will ask you to undergo background screening (carried out by Credence Background Screening Ltd), to ensure that all information provided to us is accurate. We wish you all the very best with your application.