Medical Affairs And Content Manager Jobs Vacancy in Doctor Pvt Ltd Karachi
Doctor Pvt Ltd Karachi urgently required following position for Medical Affairs And Content Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Affairs And Content Manager Jobs Vacancy in Doctor Pvt Ltd Karachi Jobs Details:
- Ensure medical editing review of draft and final documents before external distribution.
- This includes both copyediting and content review.
- Completion of projects in accordance with established timelines Maintaining consistency of style and developed formats,
- primary Sponsor contact for Medical document writing on an assigned project
- Interesting Medical Healthcare Blog writing for readers.
- Internal Document Preprations
- Participate in departmental or interdepartmental process improvement and training initiatives.
Responsibility for medical writing document/Web Content For Telemedicine Business ensures * that deliverables are medically/scientifically accurate, rigorously supported by validated sources.
- Assist in the development of departmental SOPs.
- Assisting Digital Marketing, Sales and Other teams prepare and write Content and support as per requirement
- Performing related work as required.
- Maintaining strictest confidentiality.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Skills: The proficiency to perform a certain task
- Excellent problem-solving, planning, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Strong Microsoft word, excel skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning opportunities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload with attention to detail required
- Abilities: An underlying, enduring trait useful for performing duties
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum Required: Bachelor's College Degree (M.B.B.S)
Preferred: Master's Degree (1-2 yr program)
- Two to three years minimum of relevant medical writing experience or relevant experience.
- Direct to Reader Medical/ Healthcare Blog writing
Fresh also Apply
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs45,000.00 to Rs55,000.00 /month