Assistant Manager Deputy Merchandising Jobs Vacancy in Kay Emms Pvt Limited Faisalabad
Kay Emms Pvt Limited Faisalabad urgently required following position for Assistant Manager Deputy Merchandising. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Deputy Merchandising Jobs Vacancy in Kay Emms Pvt Limited Faisalabad Jobs Details:
1. End to End account management for all customers independently.
2. Capacity planning, order costing and valuation.
3. Lead times and transit time’s negotiation & finalization.
4. Foreseeing & eradicating potential issues in production & delivery.
5. Complete Coordination & communication with all the relevant stake holders, i-e, factory, offshore office, customer and the marketing team.
6. Managing everything in a way to reduce the cost and maximize the efficiency in terms of cost and time.
7. Effective Management & supervision of the team.
§ Technical knowledge of knitted fabric and garments manufacturing process.
§ Excellent English communication skills (Written & Spoken)
§ Strong interpersonal skills, team management and organizational skills.
§ Ability to manage multitasks and can handle pressure.
§ Strong computer and excel skills.
Strong analytical and reporting skills.
Here’s what we have to offer…
We offer a very competitive salary package along with fringe benefits.
We have a culture where we have values of Trust, Agility, Service, Coordination, ownership and truthfulness
We are growing – this is an opportunity to be a part of a small team making a big difference.
Strong Business acumen
Strong Analytical Skills