Medical Manager Lahore Jobs Vacancy in Roche Lahore
Roche Lahore urgently required following position for Medical Manager Lahore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Manager Lahore Jobs Vacancy in Roche Lahore Jobs Details:
Medical Manager is a key strategic leadership role requiring therapeutic area expertise and clear business understanding to identify and address the relevant medical needs of clinical practice, to successfully support the optimal use of Roche Products. HCP Visits Required: 50%
Medical Affair Activities
- Evaluation of incoming requests of research and educational grants.
- To review congress participation, HCP selection and logistics as per symphony guidelines.
- To review requests letters and ensure processing, archiving and maintenance of documents and log file as per Roche guidelines.
- To review non-promotional and promotional material according to IFPMA code and company policies.
- To coordinate with commercial for execution of non-promotional activities.
- Design and implementation of non-promotional symposia and selection of recipients of travel sponsorship.
- Align the global medical plan and strategy, local medical plan, local marketing plan and global medical plan, under supervision of Head of Medical
- Offer expert opinion aligned with LCT/IMT/DSC medical recommendations on scientific medical information to identify and develop effective peer-to-peer relationships to execute our products strategies, while holding high ethical standards, compliance to Roche SOP and local/international regulations
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of scientific and medical data communicated both internally and externally for promotional and non-promotional purposes
- Manage Medical Information activities in accordance with local model, referencing global standard responses
- Manage publications related activities according to Roche Policy and SOPs
- Develop a customer centricity culture, making sure promotional/medical/scientific address to HCP needs and optimize patient benefit and safety while keeping a fair balance and compliance with regulations and SOPs
- Design and implementation of patient support programs
- Oversight of the execution clinical trials (countries with no separate Clinical Ops Organization in-house)
- Oversee the phase IV trial program by holding effective relationship with the Clinical Operations team
- Maintain regular contacts with investigators for key studies
- Identify and develop scientific relationships with external TAEs / experts who are qualified sources of insight and advice
- Ensure that all activities towards external experts / TAEs are harmonized
- Share Best Practices across customers to facilitate improved patients outcome
- Planning and execution of relevant scientific advisory boards and expert meeting
- Compliance focus group: Member of regional compliance focus group, attend and participate in meeting through telecom/webex, implement points discussed in meetings at affiliate meeting
- Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor degree in Medicine
- Additional Business Degree would be an advantage
- Professional experience with pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in KOL Relationship management
- Experience in principles and techniques of data analysis, interpretation, and clinical relevance
- Has experience in preparation and delivery of scientific program preferred
- Familiar with code of conduct and Pharma Regulations
- Knowledge of relevant therapeutic area
- Knowledge of the overall drug development process relevant to pharmaceutical / biotechnology organizations processes
- Relationship with external TAEs, other thought leaders, and external organization is strongly preferred
- MS Office literate
- Fluency in English written and verbal
- Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.